Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Break Up

It’s been approximately two months since I had broken up with my boyfriend of six years. We still talk since our break up….and clearly it is a BAD idea. It takes more than a couple of shots for forget a relationship. TRUST ME! Talking to the person obviously delays the process. DUH! (Not to mention stupid!) I am allowing my ID to ruin my life. (For those who are not familiar “Id, ego, and super-ego are the three parts of the psychic apparatus defined in Sigmund Freud's structural model of the psyche. According to this model of the psyche, the id is the set of uncoordinated instinctual trends; the ego is the organised, realistic part; and the super-ego plays the critical and moralising role.” taken from wikipedia). I need to learn SELF CONTROL! Please super-ego…come back to me! I need to develop rational behavior! It seems when it comes to him.....I lose my ability to reason! *sniff sniff*

This blog is created to prevent me from venting to my friends! (I am sure they are ALL getting sick of my endless complains!) Hopefully by documenting the process, I can finally get over him…and perhaps I can even find my happily ever after. ...if it exist!

No comments:

Post a Comment