Friday, December 31, 2010

Say no to the Sugar Plump Fairy!

A lot of people like to indulge in food when they are unhappy. The journey to forget someone can be tough…..so I decided to indulge in a tub of green tea ice cream (my favorite). MUAHAHAHA! Half way through the 2 liters of ice cream….I thought to myself…..wait a minute…why should my waistline suffer because of a bad break up! I will feel satisfy for a very short period of time…but my waistline will suffer for years to come!

On a superficial side of things…indulgence will result in a difficult time to find someone new! Say no to sugar plum fairy designed to make you plump! Fight the temptation!?

This link of the current sexiest woman alive photo leads me to believe that true love is out there. Despite of the jokes surrounding this image. Russell Brand sees her as she is, and loves everything about Katy. He loves her with and without her 9 pounds of cosmetics! Perhaps is it okay to finish that 2 liters of ice cream after all! haha! That's how I like to rationalize everything anyways! Ice cream wins at the end! H-u-r-r-a-y for ice cream...the end of my relstionahip problems and the beginning of my weight problem! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment