Thursday, December 30, 2010

Warning: Bringing children into an unhappy relationship may result in Ralph Wiggum(s)!

When two people are in a relationship, they tend to get animate or inanimate objects together. Some couples get pets, some get houses together and some even decide to have children. It is apparently called the “bad investment theory”. When a relationship is dysfunctional, couples tend to get something to bond them together…to rekindle their relationship…something to keep them mutually invested in the dysfunctional relationship…to keep the relationship “functional”. That is a very grim way of looking at something that is so sentimental and sweet…..right? When you really analyze it…perhaps it is not. There are probably a lot of sad sad truths to the theory. x_X

Regardless of what they may be, these are really hard to let go. You had grown so emotionally attached to “he, she and/or it”. They are entrenched in your way of life. Putting them in a bag is perhaps one of the hardest things I have ever had to do…..okay….I didn’t suffocate a dog or murdered a baby and then stuffed them into a bag to hide the evidence! They are stuffed animals I had grown to care for and love….it is very tough to lead a life without them….I know I sound like a drama queen…but it’s been hard. I loved them for ¼ of my life! Here I am rambling like an emo loser….okay…I will admit it…I am…don’t judge! >_<

1 comment:

  1. Stuffing animals into a bag, stuffed ones at that, and finding it hard to do, seems a bit nuts - but, there were obviously a lot of memories and attachments involved with them. So no worries, do what you must! And rant away about it!

    ReplyDelete